Maybe you don’t even know what needs to change, but something needs to change…
Perhaps you’ve suffered with insomnia for as long as you can remember.
You can’t figure out what food to eat that doesn’t upset your stomach.
You’re burned out, exhausted all the time, and know you “just can’t get over it”.
You feel stuck.
You have emotional and mental health struggles.
You’ve exhausted other options and are about to give up.
You’re ready to re-examine and shift your approach to yourself and the life you are living.
I support you and the changes you want to make in your health and life.
In your session, we’ll discuss your health.
From your head to your toes, your sleep to your poop, your food to any past illnesses, your emotions and your stresses. Everything in you is connected.
Using a Chinese Medicine lens, we’ll look at your life, your health, and learn what it is that’s keeping you stuck and entangled.
Patterns and paths will emerge like a topographical map.
It is these patterns and paths that herbs, foods, and lifestyle suggestions are made to support your unique journey.
When changes are made on the physical plane (with the body), this allows the rest of your life energy and force to move more freely and authentically in the world.
So that you can ultimately live with greater ease, contentment, compassion, energy and joy.
Live from your Heart, with authenticity, Integrity (alignment), abundant energy, and love.
Here is a breakdown of what is included in a new client intake session and program:
- One 60-90 minute intake interview session (please allow for 90 minutes)
- One 30 minute follow-up session 2 weeks after you start herbs
- Download the consultation paperwork with your purchase, fill and sign, then email back to me.
- Individualized herbal, diet and lifestyle recommendations
- Information, recommendations and instructions uploaded to a private, password protected page
- A video about your herbs, diet and lifestyle shifts – uploaded to your private, password protected page
- Email, and limited text support, plus check-ins between sessions. For one month following your session
- One month of herbs (**including contiguous US shipping fees**) sent directly to you
After purchasing your new client session, I will email you to select a time for your session.
Virtual sessions held via Zoom. In-person session in Brooklyn, NY
Split payment option available!
If you have questions, contact me.
CANCELLATION and NO-SHOW POLICY
Consultation sessions which are cancelled with less than 24 hours notification will subject to a $75.00 cancellation fee. Clients who do not show up for their appointment will be considered as No-Show. No-Show clients will be subject to a $75 fee. The Cancellation and No Show fees are the sole responsibility of the client and must be paid in full before the client’s next appointment. Questions about cancellation and no show fees should be directed to Pamela at (347) 687-7541.